Cyan Racing AB is a motorsport and automotive performance organisation where we develop cars from clean sheet design to manufacturing and build.
We are recruiting for a world-class workshop supervisor to join our Race & Build team in Molndal, Gothenburg, Sweden. Our workshop supervisor is a new position and will contribute to a wide variety of automotive and motorsport engineering projects. It requires the individual to manage the day to day operations of our technicians in the Race & Build workshop and possible at some events, ensuring projects are delivered to Cyan’s high quality standard, on budget and time. Candidates should be hands-on self-starters who bring a positive attitude, integrity, and enthusiasm to our team.
Reports to: Race and Build Manager
- To plan and coordinate the Delivery Technicians in coordination and with the agreement of the Race & Build Manager
- To plan and co-ordinate all Race & build workshop activities to align with and contribute to Cyan’s overall business and project objectives under the leadership of the Race & Build manager.
- To implement the Race & Build processes, standards, frameworks and its interaction with the process outside of the workshop. Secure adherence and correct level of knowledge for all needed employees throughout Race and Build workshop.
- To deliver Technician services that reflect Cyan’s professional and expert capabilities and character.
- To empower team members to further themselves.
- The successful Race and Build supervisor will have 3-5 years’ experience as a supervisor and a background as technician preferably related to low volume automotive or motorsport.
Job Type: Full-time
Language: English. Desirable: Swedish
Closing date for applications: 28th of September
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org